Wednesday 19 January 2011

When it is Summer in the light, and Winter in the Shade.


This title is a Dickens description of a March day, and I think it's the perfect description of Spring.
Plus, it's from 'Great Expectations', and I'm sure I can find some tenuous link there to my great expectations for the Spring/Summer season. Apologies.

So anyway, this morning I was looking at some of the Spring 2011 campaigns and thought I'd share a few of my favourites. All images obtained here and here.

Lindsey Wixson for Alexander McQueen.

Daphne Groeneveld for Givenchy.
Photo by Mert & Marcus.

Stella Tennant, Freja Beha Erichsen, Baptiste Giabiconi and Inès de la Fressange
for 
Chanel, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld himself.

Lindsey Wixson and Nimue Smit for Mulberry.
Photo by Edward Enninful.

D&G
Photo by Mario Testino.

Stunning: The photoshoot took place in Malibu, California with photographer Tony Duran behind the lens
Rumer Willis for Badgley Mischka. Photo by Tony Duran.
See more on my love for this campaign here.

Malgosia Bela for Stella McCartney.
Photo by Mert & Marcus

Karolina Kurkova for Bottega Veneta.
Photo by Alex Prager.

Leighton Meester for Missoni.
Photo by Juergen Teller.

See more of this campaign, which includes various Missoni family members, Jade Parfitt, Jasmine Guinness and Juergen Teller's daughter Lara, here.



I think I'm nearly caught up now. Apart from the pre-fall shows...

Ciao for now,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment