Sunday 2 January 2011

Pyjama Party

I'm having a pyjama day, don't judge me. I've been revising my bohunkus off and will continue to do so today, but in a slightly lazier way.

Here are my essential companions for a duvet-day:



Calvin Klein - Essential pyjama top
Calvin Klein Essential
Pyjama Top, £33
Harvey Nichols
(Image from harveynichols.com)



Purple Stripe PJ Shorts
Purple Stripe Pyjama Short
£12
Topshop
(Image from topshop.com)



BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Maybe I'm a poser, but I love my BB.
(Image from phonedog.com)




Samsung R710 Laptop
This is my laptop. This is my love.
3 years and still going strong.
(Image from samsung.com)





Final Fantasy IX on PS3
I'm a geek. This is an old game that is now available
in the PS3 online store.

(Image from playstationlifestyle.net)


Football Manager 2011
Seriously, I'm too good at it.
(Image from footballmanager2011.net)



Twitter
Follow me here.
(Image from simplyzesty.com)




Disney's The Lion King
I'm a Disney FREAK, this is my lazy-day fave.
(Image from celebritywonder.com)




Sex and the City Boxset
(Image from ezydvd.com.au)


The Golden Girls
(Image from eonline.com)


Frasier
(Image from blog.newsok.com)


Starbucks Caramel Syrup with Pump by Starbucks Coffee
Starbucks Caramel Syrup
US$10.95
(Image from starbucksstore.com)


My Favourite Mug!
(Image from themugger.net)



Mudd Face Mask
(Image from thestylepa.com)


Take some time for yourself, too. You deserve it.

Ciao for now,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment