Sunday 6 March 2011

Faded Seaside Glamour


So, some of you may remember that a few aeons ago I went to visit my Nana in Blackpool.

I just wanted to share some of the other pictures I took on my BlackBerry (once again, RIP old friend) of my trip. If you've never been, it's a very strange place. I feel so connected to it because of my childhood memories but it's definitely not still the elegant place where my Nana used to go ballroom dancing in the Tower Ballroom. It's got it's own charm though, I promise. And obviously, being Lancashire, the people are the best. (Biased? Me? Noooo.) I think the phrase 'faded seaside glamour' is perfect to describe lovely Blackpool.

My Nana actually lives in Lytham St. Annes, just down the road and she lives right on the seafront, so pictures at the beach are taken right next to her apartment complex.




























And of course...

If you ever get the chance to visit, do!
And, as usual, all these pictures are my own but you're welcome to use them if you link back to this site (http://anyonelivedin.blogspot.com).

For more information on Blackpool and the surrounding areas, visit this site.

Ciao for now,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment