Friday 11 February 2011

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn

...is just to love and be loved in return. (Moulin Rouge, of course.)


And with Valentine's still looming on the horizon, this seems to be the theme of ASOS' latest competition. Visit their Facebook page here, and every hour until Friday 18th February they will give lucky winners their one hearts desire from ASOS. They call it 'ASOS Love'. I love ASOS Love.

You can enter every hour. So far I've entered once, having chosen this item after a quick scan of the site (not an easy task, their amount of stock is huuuge and there are many more items I'm coveting too - I'm just a black hole of want, it seems).

Here is my item, it's such a pretty Halston-inspired dress:

Image 1 of ASOS Pleated Skinny Strap Dress
ASOS Pleated Skinny Strap Dress
£35
Image from www.asos.com



I've already got a bit of an ASOS shortlist though, and seeing as you can enter once per hour until midday on the 18th, I'm thinking I might change it up a bit and bid for others - the only limitation is that your item cannot cost more than £150! Having said that, I may have my heart somewhat set on this dress now.

Best of luck!
Enjoy knowing that ASOS loves you as much as you love ASOS!

Ciao for now,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. I love Halston...I think the label churns out gorgeous pieces. This dress is nice too, and does look Halston inspired!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't get it in the end but that just means I might stick it out and get a Halston Heritage dress instead. A love story may have begun.

    ReplyDelete